Virtue is a free responsive WordPress theme basically used for business purpose. This theme helps to create websites related to business so that your business site can attract number of customers. Because of theme flexibility and easiness, this theme is popularly accepted by people and also used for creating other sites.
Virtue WordPress theme attracts its valuable customers by offering some highly impressive features mentioned below:
- It is a fully responsive multipurpose theme.
- It is very easy to use.
- It contains lots of layout options.
- This theme takes less time for installation.
- It provides the site which is beautifully designed.
- This is compatible with WooCommerce.
For installation and activation of the theme, you have to first download the theme in zip format and save it to your PC.
Upload the theme:
- Go to Appearance>Themes present in the WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on Add New
- Search for the Upload link.
- Select the zip file that downloaded before.
- Then click on Install Now.
Activate the theme:
Go to Appearance>Themes in the WordPress dashboard and click on Activate option.
Create a Page:
To create a page, you have to go to Pages>Add New and your page “Home” and then publish the page.
Page display settings:
- Go to Settings > Reading.
- Select Static Page beside Front Page Displays.
- Beside Front Page choose Home.
- Then click on Save changes.
- Go to Theme Options > Home Layout and in the Homepage Layout Manager enables Page Content, On Sale Products, Featured Products, and Latest Blog Posts.
- Scroll down the page and customize each field that was just enabled.
Logo and Header settings:
- Go to Theme options>Main settings.
- Here, you can customize the font family and colour of your logo or choose to upload an image for your logo.
- Scroll down to Header style and choose Standard.
- Then go to Themes options>Advances styling.
- Scroll down to Header background and set the background colour as per you want.
- Set up a menu and select Primary Navigation under Menu settings.
- Set up another menu with descriptions and select Secondary Navigation under Menu settings.
Top bar settings:
- In Theme Options > Topbar Settings choose to use the top bar.
- Choose to show cart total in the top bar.
- Set Top bar Layout Switch to On.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create a menu for your top bar and set the Menu Settings to Top bar Navigation.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add a Virtue: Social Links widget to your top bar.
- Go to Theme Options > Advanced Styling and customize your top bar background.
- Go to Theme Options > Main Settings.
- Set the Footer Widget Layout to a 4 column layout.
Addition of Widgets:
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and find the Text widget and add it to footer column 1.
- Then Give a title and description.
- Find the Virtue: Contact/Vcard widget and add it to footer column 2.
- Fill out the form with desired information.
- Find the Virtue: Social widget and add it to footer column 2.
- Give it a title and fill in your own social URL’s.
- Find the Virtue: Post Grid widget and add it to footer column 3.
- Give it a title and fill out settings as desired.
- Find the Custom Menu widget and add it to footer column 4.
- Give it a title and select a pre-built custom menu.
- Go to Themes>Advanced Styling.
- Then scroll down to footer background and select a colour for the background.
- Go to Themes Options>Basic Styling.
- Then choose your footer font colour