Description of the Product:
The theme is easy, modern oscommerce theme. It will allow you to create online store according to your needs and requirements. We are sure that it will satisfy all your needs that you are requiring and expecting from e-commerce solution.
- The theme comes with responsive menu and slideshow.
- wide selection of colors
- myriad fonts
- Fully Responsive Theme
- 2 predefine layouts
- Cloud Zoom images
- Social Networks Integration
- Custom Drop down Menu
- Google Fonts
- UI unique widgets
- Download and extract the osCommerce v2.3.3 theme file to your computer
- upload content of www folder from theme package to the catalog oscommerce folder on the web server.
Note: Setup Binary transfer mode for your FTP client.
For FileZilla go to Transfer -> Transfer type -> Binary.
- Go through the snapshot and see how template files are uploaded on File Zilla. The image below shown:
- If you use an old version of osCommerce – 2.3.3 or 220.127.116.11 upload files from one of the corresponding folders: patch only for v.2.3.3 or patch only for v.18.104.22.168
- Restart your web browser. Open frontend. You will see a Unishop theme.
- Go to admin panel to manage your products.
For Store Settings:
- Change logo settings:
- Go to Admin Panel-Configuration-Store logo and upload a new logo image
- Manage left column blocks Settings:
- Go to Admin Panel-Modules-Boxes. Here you can enable/disable block and set block’s sort order.
- Manage navigation menu
- Navigation menu shows your store categories. To add/edit categories go to: Admin panel – Catalog – Categories/Products and manage your categories.
How to change color scheme:
- To change color scheme go to the admin panel. In left column choose Theme settings – Theme color. Select needed scheme and press Save button.See the screenshot below:
For Sliders Settings:
- To switch slider type go to the admin panel. In left column choose Theme settings – Slider type. Select needed type and press Save button.See the screenshot below: