The Modernist is a modern website PSD template which is based on fixed width and layout. It is a responsive template having a mixed column and uses a blue, Dark Grey, Green, Light Gray and White color scheme of design with HTML, and CSS file.
The Modernist Theme contains a lot of features. But some of the important features are:
- It contains responsive layout with mixed columns
- It uses Blue, Dark Gray like much more color scheme
- It supports multiple advanced plugins
- It Supports Multiple Browsers
- It is SEO Friendly
This PSD Template can be installed on the localhost by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Make sure you have installed localhost software. In our case, WAMP localhost software is installed. First, we should configure localhost Click on WAMP server icon and access php.ini file inside PHP section.
- Now we should adjust configuration. You can find appropriate settings using the search function of your editor. Find max_execution_time using the search function of your editor and set it to Perform the same changes to all configuration values.
- Save changes you have performed to in file.
- Click on WAMPserver icon and restart all services.
- Open template delivery page. You will find the License key and link to Monstorid wizard plugin. Download the plugin by clicking on a link or opening link in a new window.
- Open WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New. Click on Upload Plugin.
- Choose plugin we have downloaded previously and install it.
- Activate Monstroid Wizard plugin.
- Go to Tools -> Monstorid Wizard.We should enter activation key in order to start theme installation process.
- Activation Key is specified on template delivery page. Open the template download page and copy License key.
- Paste the activation key. Click Startin order to perform the installation.
- We can see Monstroid Main theme and Child themes. Then Select theme you would like to install. We are going to install Monstroid Main Theme.
- We can see installation process. It may take some time till all files are being uploaded.
- Now we should select the location of sample data. In most cases, sample data should be uploaded from the cloud.
- Sample data was downloaded from the cloud. We can continue installation.
- Sample data installation in progress.
- Theme and sample data were installed successfully.