Suffice is a free and multipurpose WordPress theme made to provide the best way to promote the magazine, newspaper etc. It is one of the most flexible and easy and advanced WordPress themes which also provides other important features for blogging, travel, corporate, business and portfolio to its users.
Free Suffice WordPress theme provides some of the major features are mentioned below:
- It offers drag and drops page builder.
- It contains 7 widget areas and colour options.
- This theme offers responsive design.
- Major browser and WooCommerce compatible.
- It has 16 custom widgets and provides animation for widgets.
- This theme is optimized for speed.
To install this theme on your PC, you have to go through the following few steps mentioned below:
- At first, you have to download the zip file for suffice theme, i.e suffice.zip and save it.
- Then go to Appearance>Themes present in the WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on the Add New option and search for the suffice.
- Select the suffice
- Click on Install now option.
You have to follow a simple process for theme activation:
Go to Appearance>Themes in the WordPress dashboard and click on Activate option.
Set up Custom menu:
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu
- Then Click on create a new menu link
- Enter a name to your menu in Menu Name and click on Create Menu
- Now choose the pages, categories, custom links from the left-hand side of your screen by selecting the checkbox and click on Add Menu
- At last, Click on Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
Go to Appearance>Customize>Site Identity section present in WordPress dashboard.
This option enables to upload the logo to your site and making your site unique.
Add the site title from this Site title section.
Add the required site from this section.
Display site title & magazine:
This option provides information whether to display the site title or tagline.
Then click on Save & Publish.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Header Image section from the WordPress dashboard and Upload the header image from the Add new image
- Now, click on Save & Publish
Header text colour:
Select font colour from the site title and tagline.
Background colour affects the whole site and you have to select Boxed Layout to view the background colour.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options section from the WordPress Dashboard.
- For header setting, you have to go to Appearance > Customize >Theme Options > Header Settings portion present in WordPress dashboard.
- You can choose to display the header from the three options as (1)Logo left, Menu Right, (2) Logo Center, Menu Center and (3) Logo Right, Menu Left.
All the options for setting the layouts are available in Appearance > Customize > Theme Option > Menu Settings section of the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Option > Layout Settings section of the WordPress dashboard.
- You can set layout from Boxed layout and Full-width layout.
Visit to Appearance > Customize > Theme Option > Color Settings section from the WordPress dashboard.
Page title settings:
All the options related to page titles are available in Appearance > Customize > Suffice Theme Options > Page Title Settings section present in WordPress dashboard.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Suffice Theme Options > Footer Settings section of the WordPress dashboard.
How to limit the excerpt text?
- First Go to the service widget page or post in your dashboard.
- Just below the page editor, you will see the excerpt box
- If you don’t see the excerpt box. Scroll to the top and you will see the screen options on the right-hand side corner.
- Click it and check the Excerpt
- Fill the excerpt box with the desired amount of text that you want to show.
How to setup blog page?
- First, go to Settings>Reading>Front Page displays>A static page.
- Now from Posts page: dropdown select any page where you like to show blog post.
- Click on Save Changes.