Stanley is a responsive, multi-page MODX theme for digital agency and freelancers. It provides an easy way for the users to create, manage and customize their website with having a little knowledge about programming. It also built on popular twitter bootstrap and comes with responsive layouts.
Stanley Theme contains a lot of features. But some of the important features are:
- It has been Built with Bootstrap 3
- It is MODX Revolution 2.3.x compatible
- It is Highly customizable from the admin Theme Settings
- It contains Flexible color – select any main color
- It has Responsive Design
- It supports Working Contact Form + JQuery validation
- It supports Working Blog with Tags, Video embed a Disqus comments
- It contains Project Details Page with multiple media options – MIGX gallery
Stanley is a Responsive Theme used basically in blogs. In this section, you will find resources on how to Install this theme.
- First of all, Upload the zip file stanley-1.0-pl.transport.zip package manually, with the FTP client of your choice to the core/packages/ of your MODX Revolution clean installation.
- Then, Login to your modx manager and then click System > Package management.
- Then, Click the arrow on the button “Download extra” and then click Search Locally for Packages.
- Then, on available package list, you will find the package named Stanley.
- Finally, click the button install.