Spacious is a famous free multipurpose responsive WordPress theme which provides many features so that you can use for business, blogging or any other purposes. It is one of the most important and popular blogging WordPress theme which offers an exceptional style that is designed for both personal as well as business purpose. This theme also focuses more to create an important content for your blog.
- It includes custom widgets to create a professional website.
- It has a boxed and fullwidth layout.
- It is compatible with major browsers.
- It is WooCommerce compatible.
- It includes widget areas.
If you want to install this theme on your PC, you have to follow the following steps:
- At first, download the spacious.zip file and save it.
- Then go to Appearance option under Themes in the WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Add New button.
- Then click on Upload link.
- Select the spacious.zip file that you have downloaded.
- Then click on Install Now option.
Activate the theme:
Go to Appearance option located under Themes in the WordPress dashboard and click on Activate button.
- WordPress provides default site identity section the theme appears.
- Go to Appearance>Customize>Site identity>Logo in the WordPress menu.
- Then upload the custom logo from Select Logo option.
Header media (to upload video or image):
- Go to Appearance>Customize>Header media.
- Upload video in mp4 format or enter video link.
- Then upload your header image.
- Click on Save and reload your page.
Setup business template:
- Add a new page in the dashboard.
- Choose Business Template in the Page Attribute option.
- Upload the custom logo from Select Image option.
- Then publish the page.
The business template has four widget areas as the Business top sidebar, Business middle left sidebar, Business middle right sidebar, Business bottom sidebar and you have to add some widgets to those sidebars to set up the business template.
- If you want to set the Business page on the Home page, then you have to follow the instructions below:
- Go to Setting>Reading in the dashboard.
- Check Static page option.
- Then choose the business page as the front page.
- Save the changes.
Addition of Social links:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Social links from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Then activate the social link area from the checkbox.
- Add social link in the associated social link field.
- If your field is not there, then go to the last option i.e Additional Social Icon and add there.
- Click on Save and reload the page.
- Click on Appearance>Customize the WordPress menu.
- Then go to Slider
- Check the Check to activate slider checkbox to activate the slider.
- Then click on Save & Publish
You can select a Wide and Boxed layout with different content width for side layout. You can choose Dark and Bright skin option for colour skin and give any colour as your primary colour from the primary colour option.
Limit the excerpt text:
If you want to increase or decrease the no of words in post or service widgets, you have to follow the following procedure:
- At first, go to the service widget page in your dashboard.
- You can find excerpt box below the page editor.
- Click on it and check the Excerpt
- Fill the excerpt box with the desired amount of text you want to show.
- Download Contact Form 7, install and activate.
- Go to plugin’s page and set it.
- Find Screen options on the right-hand side corner.
Contact us page template:
- Create a page in the dashboard and give the name as “Contact” or “Contact us”.
- Select Contact page Template in the Template seen on the right-hand side.
- Copy the contact form 7 shortcode and paste on this page.
- Then click on Publish.
- Click on the box below in Footer copyright editor section and check the Excerpt
- Fill the excerpt box with your desired amount of text.