Radiate is one of the best responsive WordPress themes which is mostly used in blogging platform. It supports parallax header Image due to Its creative and light retina ready feature integrates with the primary color option and custom CSS. It also supports infinite scrolling and WordPress gallery. It is translation ready to give you free support.
Radiate Theme contains a lot of features. But Some of the important features are:
- It follows best SEO practices
- It is compatible with major browsers
- It contains primary and multiple color option
- It is Woo Commerce Compatible
- It is packed with image slider
- It has Mobile friendly responsive design
- It was designed with custom CSS
- It is fully translation ready
- It supports RTL (Language written from Right to Left)
Radiate is a Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme mostly used in blogging. In this section, you can find resources on how to setup this theme with step by step procedure.
The installation procedure of this theme is very easy. After downloading the zip file, you can find the compressed file containing all the required templates and images. So follow the below-mentioned procedure for setup the theme on your system.
Upload the theme:
1.First of all, Go to Appearance> Themes in WordPress dashboard.
2.Then Click on Add New button
3.Then Click on the Upload link
4.After that, Select the zip file of this theme
5.Finally click on Install Now
Activate the Theme:
1.Go to Appearance> Themes in the WordPress dashboard.
2.Finally, hover over the theme thumbnail and press the Active button.
Setup the Custom Menu:
After Installation, set up the Custom Menu by following the below-mentioned steps.
- At First, Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu
- Then Click on Create a new menu link
- Then Give a name to your menu in Menu Name and click Create Menu button
- Then choose the pages, categories, custom links from the left side of your screen by selecting the checkbox
- Then click on Add Menu
- Finally, Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
Home Page Slider:
This Theme supports Home Page Slider. To use this, Go through the following steps.
- At first, Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress menu
- Then go to the Slider
- To activate the slider, check the Check to activate the slider
- Then Upload the image # 1 for the first slider. Similarly, add the corresponding slider title, slider description and redirect link. You can link to a link within your site or outside of your site.
- Repeat the above step for your other slides.
- Finally, click on Save & Publish button to view your home page.
You can set your header in Appearance-> Customize-> Header Media.
- First of all, Go to Appearance > Customize > Header Media > Header Image in the WordPress menu
- Then Upload the header image from the Add new image
- After that selecting the header image, it will ask you to crop. If you like to crop it, then, you can crop else leave it as you want for your site to best suit it.
- Finally, click on Save & Publish
Front Page featured Section:
You can set your front page featured section to display your featured page on the home page.
- First, Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Featured Section in the WordPress menu.
- Then select the page from drop-down options to display it.
- Finally, click on Save & Publish
Design based setting is available in Appearance-> Customize
Custom CSS Box
Custom CSS Box is available in Appearance-> Customize-> Custom CSS.
- Radiate have Custom CSS Box which will ease your work if you need to add CSS to your site. Note: It will strip all the tags. Also, we strongly recommend not to edit the code in the theme’s file. All your changes will be lost if you update the theme. Use child theme instead.
Header Search Icon
It is available in Appearance-> Customize-> Header Search Icon
- Radiate has Header Search Icon option which will allow you to enable/disable the search icon in your header section.
Layout Settings Section
Layout Settings Section is available in Appearance-> Customize-> Layout Settings Section
Select default layout. This layout will be reflected in whole site archives, search, single page, single post etc.
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- No Sidebar Content Full Width
- No Sidebar Content Center
Featured Image Display Options
It is available in Appearance-> Customize-> Featured Image Display Options
- Radiate have Featured Image Display options which will allow you to enable/disable the featured thumbnail image to display in a single post or single page.