needs, for example, custom modules created especially in order to draw site visitors’ attention to selected products or focus on important information like delivery, refund or guarantee rules. Other examples are ready-made banners that can be modified with ease and used on your site.
Kids Fashion store is an e-commerce Joomla theme based on Virtue Mart free Joomla e-commerce. It can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes. In the theme quick start, you will find the demo copy with all premium themes. DJ-Media Tools its responsive gallery & slides solution and DJ-Mega Menu – responsive horizontal menu plugin. You may try them for free. This free e-commerce Joomla theme is perfect for launching online shopping store. A huge number of options allow you to create the site you want. Fantastic multicoloured design and lots of Joomla themes will delight everyone. It’s one of best free shopping e-commerce Joomla theme. It’s a best free shopping theme for Joomla.
- demo copy – quickstart package
- themes used on demo site
- template package
- Framework package manual.
- PSD slices
- the product is available to download in .rar package,
- admin template customization panel
- content management
- responsive layout – adapts to any screen size
- back to top button
- font size switcher
- logo uploader & site description
- favicon uploader
- hide component
- extended typography
- enable/disable responsive layout
- store & upload your settings
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools3 colour versions
- Web standards
- HTML5Bootstrap 2.2.1LESSCSS3jQuerysemantic code
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Mobile compatibility
- iOS Safari, Android Browser, Chrome for Android
- Hosting requirements
- Joomla system requirements, DJ-MediaTools system requirements, DJ-MegaMenu system requirements, DJ-VMPageBreak system requirements, Virtue Mart system requirements
- You MUST ensure that PHP has been compiled with support for MySQL (or the database you are using) and Zlib in order to successfully run Joomla.
- While we have reports that Joomla Works on IIS server we recommend Apache for running Joomla on Windows.
- If you want support for SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URLs using the Apache web server you’ll need mod_rewrite and the ability to use local .htaccess files.
- If you are using the IIS web server you’ll need the ability to use local web.config.txt files.
- You can obtain the latest Joomla! release from: https://downloads.joomla.org/latest
- Copy the tar.gz file into a working directory eg $ cp JoomlaVx.x.x-Stable.tar.gz /tmp/Joomla
- Change to the working directory eg $ cd /tmp/Joomla
- Extract the files eg$ tar -zxvf JoomlaVx.x.x-Stable.tar.gz
- This will extract all the Joomla! files and directories. Move the contents of that directory into a directory within your web server’s document root or your public HTML directory eg $ mv /tmp/Joomla/* /var/www/htm
- Alternatively, if you downloaded the file to your computer and unpacked it locally use an FTP program to upload all files to your server.
- Make sure all PHP, HTML, CSS and JS files are sent in ASCII mode and image files (GIF, JPG, PNG) in BINARY mode.
Create the Joomla Database
- Joomla will currently work with MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL but the following instructions are for MySQL. Refer to the relevant documentation if you are using another database.
- You can use your web control panel or phpMyAdmin to create a database for Joomla.
- Alternatively, you can create a database with the CLI. In the following examples, “db_user” is an example MySQL user which has the CREATE and GRANT privileges. You will need to use the appropriate username for your system.
- First, you must create a new database for your Joomla! site eg $ mysqladmin -u db_user -p create Joomla
- MySQL will prompt for the ‘db_user’ database password and then create the initial database files. Next you must log in and set the access database rights eg $ mysql -u db_user –
- Again, you will be asked for the ‘db_user’ database password. At the MySQL prompt, enter the following command:
- GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON Joomla.*
- TO nobody@localhost IDENTIFIED BY ‘password’; where:
- ‘Joomla’ is the name of your database
- ‘nobody@localhost’ is the user id of your web server MySQL account
- ‘password’ is the password required to log in as the MySQL user
If successful, MySQL will reply with Query OK, 0 rows affected to activate the new permissions you must enter the command flush privileges; and then enter ‘exit’ or ‘quit’ to exit MySQL.
Finally, point your web browser to http://www.example.org where the Joomla! Web-based installer will guide you through the rest of the installation.
You can now launch your browser and point it to your Joomla site
http://www.example.org -> Main Site
http://www.example.org/administrator -> Admin
You can log into Admin using the username and password that you chose during the web-based install.
- Upon a new installation, your Joomla website defaults to a very basic configuration with only a few active components, modules and themes.
- Use Admin to install and configure additional extensions, add users, select default language and much more.
Installing the theme:
- Log in to the backend of your site as follows:
- From the top bar menu, click on “Themes → Theme Manager”.
- On this page, you can install a theme, template, component, module, plugin or language package.
- On the “Upload Package File” tab – browse your PC and select the theme package, click on “Upload & Install”.
- You should get a message saying that installing the template was successful.
- From the top bar menu, click on “Themes → Theme Manager”.
- On this page, you will see a list of installed themes. Tick on “-kids-fashion-store – Default” and click on “Default” to set this theme as the default one.
Installing the Quickstart (Demo Copy):
- From your download area at themes.thewebomania.com you need to download the quick start installation. The package is named as “quickstart.zip” and it will be needed in this step.
- Instead of installing the themes and all extensions separately, you can simply install the Quickstart package, which is the exact copy of the demo site. This way you will save a lot of time on configuring all settings from a scratch.
Installing the EF3 Framework Plugin:
From the top bar menu, click on “Themes → Theme Manager”.
- On the “Upload Package File” tab – browse your PC and select the plugin package, click on “Upload & Install”.
- You should get a message saying that installing the plugin was successful.
- From the top bar menu, click on “Extensions → Plugin Manager”. On this page, you will see a list of available plugins in your Joomla. Search for “EF3 Joomla-Framework” plugin and make sure it is published.
Installing Virtue Mart:
From the download area at VirtueMart.net you need to download the Virtue Mart package. The package is named as “com_virtuemart.X.X.X_extract_first.zip” and it will be needed in this step.
First of all, you need to unpack the package. In the unpacked package you will find two other packages:
You will need to install both packages one by one.
From the top bar menu, click on “Themes→ Theme Manager”.
- On the “Upload Package File” tab – browse your PC and select the extension package, click on “Upload & Install”.
- You should get a message saying that installing the package was successful.
Once you have installed it, you need to make sure that all plugins necessary for you are published.
From the top bar menu, click on “Themes → Plugin Manager”. On this page, you will see a list of available plugins in your Joomla. Search for VirtueMart plugins and publish those you need.