Blend is a free responsive modern design photo gallery template which is used to create a unique photography website so that your site will be more attractive and impressive enough. This theme is very easy and flexible and offers modern design techniques to attract more no of users.
There are many features that free Blend photo gallery template provides for its users:
- It offers 5 effective ways to display photos.
- It offers amazing tools to manage photos.
- It loads image size based on device type so that it will load faster in tablet and mobile phones.
- It is fully responsive design.
- It is SEO friendly and offers HTML5/CSS3 techniques.
- It is very easy to set up.
Theme Installation and activation:
- Before installing the theme, first, you have to download the zip file of Blend theme known as Blend.zip.
- Then unzip the file at your PC.
- Upload your extracted whole folder.
- For activation, you have log into admin panel and click on Appearance>Theme tab and click on Activate
For uploading logo, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blend Settings > Site Title & Logo Options > Upload Site Icon & Site Logo.
For setting up menu,
- Go to Appearance > Menu.
- Create a new menu by clicking on create a new menu.
- Add your menu items as pages/ Category/ Custom Url in the left side menu.
- Choose Main Menu from below Checkbox.
- First of all, Create Post > Add Featured Image, Title and Content and Publish it and make it sticky.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blend Slider Options > Slider Settings.
- To enable slider, select Front page or Entire Site option under Enable Slider.
- Click on Save & Publish.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blend Theme Options > Layout Options.
- Select responsive layout on/off and Animation Options On/off.
- Then, Select Photography layout to view in Photography layout or large or medium image display.
- Disable Entry Format from Blog Page and Entry meta from Blog Page.
- Set your design layout as full width or boxed or small boxed layout.
The setting of Gallery page:
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > Add New
- Click on Add Media.
- Select the list of the image to display at Gallery.
- Then, Click on create a new gallery.
- Select Gallery Template.
- Click on Update/Publish