Description of the Product:
FontFolio is a Responsive showcase theme for designers, artists, and craft persons. It is a clean theme that presents full width/liquid grid layout for the front page and categories pages, and 2 column layout for inner pages. This theme comes with full RTL support, which makes it easy to set up for multilingual websites. Fontfolio can run on both Drupal 7 and 8. Fontfolio supports a maximum of only 8 regions in its layout.
If your website is multilingual then fontfolio drupal responsive theme is best to use it. It offers easy setup for links to web pages in all supported languages.The FontFolio theme is yet another free Drupal option with support for a clean portfolio. The grid-based, two-column theme is completely responsive for mobile devices. It also sets up quickly for multilingual functionality. The primary reason someone would choose this is for a photo portfolio.
Theme features :
- clean, responsive, and grid based layout
- Easy setup for multilingual websites
- views support, with which you can apply the default grid style through views ui to any views that use “unformatted list” format.
- Theme settings options contain social network icons i.e Facebook, Twitter etc
- Full RTL Support
- Checkbox to hide or display page titles
- Fully Responsive
- Download font folio theme package.
- Extract the download theme package to get the files.
- Move the theme file that you have extracted to your Font Folio folder: /themes
- Open a browser and navigate to your website.
- Login to Drupal 8 dashboard.Navigate to Appearance
- click on Appearance>Install new theme.
- Next, browse your theme file and upload the theme file and then click on Install.
- The theme is installed.
Theme Activation Process:
- After completion of installation process then you need to activate the newly installed theme by clicking on the Install newly added themes.
- Locate the newly installed Font Folio theme under the list of uninstalled themes page.
- Choose Install and set default the font folio theme.