eStore is a free responsive multipurpose WordPress Theme designed for a various eCommerce website. It is a perfect Theme for online shops with features like Manage products, gateways and Shopping cart. eStore is also fully compatible with WooCommerce. So as an online store owner, attracting the customers and selling of the products will be easier by using this theme.
eStore Theme contains a lot of features. But Some of the important features are:
- It is WooCommerce compatible
- It is Wishlisth compatible
- It contains category colors to represent your post categories and product categories
- It has collection template to show various categories
- It has responsive and mobile friendly design
- It is compatible with major browsers
- It contains 12+ custom widgets
- It follows best SEO practices
- It integrates 600+ Google fonts
- It is WPML compatible
- It has custom CSS with well-documented demo content
- It is fully translation Ready
- It supports RTL language(Language written from right to left )
eStore is a Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme mostly used in e-commerce Shop. In this section, you can find resources on how to setup this theme.
The installation of this theme is very easy. After downloading this Theme, You should have an eStore pro zip file. This compressed file contains all the required templates for the Themes to function properly.
Upload the theme:
- First of all, Go to Appearance> Themes in WordPress dashboard
- Then Click on Add New button
- Search for eStore
- After that, select the eStore theme
- Finally, click on Install Now button
Activate the Theme:
- To Activate the theme, First, go to Appearance> Themes present on the WordPress Dashboard.
- Then hover over Theme thumbnail and click the Active button.
After Installing this Theme, create a custom menu and assign a menu location for displaying your own menu. For selective menus with the combination of links, pages and categories Custom menu should be selected.
Setup the Custom Menu:
- First of all, Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu
- Then Click on Create a new menu link
- Add the menu item (Here you can choose pages, links, and category)
- Check Theme Location
- Finally, Click Save Menu after adding required custom links in the menu
Theme location for menu settings:
- Primary Menu: It displays the menu on the Left side on the Header.
- Category Menu: It displays the menu on the left side of the primary menu. It is Suitable for showing categories if you are using the theme with WooCommerce.
- Header Top Bar Menu: It displays the menu in the top right header bar. You need to activate Header Top bar to show this menu.
It supports the default Site Identity section which is provided by WordPress.
- First, Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Logo in the WordPress menu
- Then, Upload the custom logo from the Select Logo button there.
- To show the logo, follow the instruction in Header Settings Section.
All the options related to header part are available in Appearance-> Customize-> Header Options
After uploading the logo from Site Identity Section, there are options to display Header Text only (Site Title and Tagline ), Logo only, display both Logo and Header Text or display none of them.
In the pro version of this theme, there is the option of choosing different Header Style as per your site need. The options available in this section are as:-
- Style 1 (Default Layout)
- Style 2 (Extra Menu and removes ads area)
- Style3 (Transparent header without ticker. Suitable for a full-screen slider)
- Header Top Bar
Activate the Header Top bar and add your custom HTML to header left section.
Example: <i class=”fa fa-gift”></i>Give Gift to loved ones
- Activate the header ticker
This option will only be available when you enable the Header Top Bar, in this same section. Also, you can control about how many numbers of latest post or post from the certain category, you want to display by using this feature, by setting the number in the Number of Slides section.
- WooCommerce: If you are using Woo Commerce on your site, click on checkboxes to Enable My Account Button and Currency Symbol.
- WPML: If you are using WPML, click on the checkbox to Enable Language Selection from WPML.
Design based settings are available in Appearance-> Customize-> Design
- Default Layout
This layout will be reflected in whole site archives, search etc. The layout for a single post and page can be controlled from below options.
- The default layout for pages only
Here, Select default layout for pages. This layout will be reflected in all pages unless unique layout is set for the specific page. To select the unique Layout for any particular page edit that page and Choose the Layout from Layout option box.
- Default Layout for Single Posts Only
Here, Select default layout for single posts. This layout will be reflected in all single posts unless unique layout is set for a specific post. To select the unique Layout for any particular post edit that page and Choose the Layout from Layout option box.
Custom CSS Box:
- eShop have Custom CSS Box which will ease your work if you need to add CSS to your site. Note: It will strip all the tags. Also, we strongly recommend not to edit the code in the theme’s file. All your changes will be lost if you update the theme. Use child theme instead.
Additional options are available in Appearance-> Customize->Additional Options
Other Theme Related Option:
- Posts Page content: Display full content or short description/excerpt on the Posts Page.
- Hide Post meta/information: Hide specific or all the meta/information from the Blog posts and Single post.
- Footer Copyright Editor: This theme has the feature of changing the Footer Copyright information as per your site need. You can change the Footer Copyright information of your site through Appearance->Customize->Additional Options->Footer Copyright Editor section.
eStore Color Options:
In the pro version of this theme, you have the option of changing the colors of different places as per your need in making your site look more attractive. Some of the options are as:
- Header Color Options: It covers almost all of the color options for the Header Sections such as site title and tagline and the primary menus.
- Content part color options: It covers the colors to be changed of different content parts such as Post title, Page title and much more.
- Footer part color options: It covers the colors to be changed for the footer areas of this theme such as footer copyright color and widgets colors.