Envince is a modern design free flexible WordPress theme suitable for creating a magazine, newspaper, news, portfolio and any other sites. You can create a good, powerful and effective magazine style sites with drag and drop editing features so that it becomes very easy to attract customers towards your sites.
Envince WordPress theme attracts its valuable customers by offering some highly impressive features mentioned below:
- Envince theme contains drag and drops page builder.
- It has featured post slider with 5 images per slide.
- This theme supports various widgets such as one column, two column, image grid and advertisement widget.
- It contains category column option.
- It is clean and elegant branding.
For installation and activation of the theme, you have to first download the theme in zip format and save it to your PC.
Upload the theme:
- Go to Appearance>Themes present in the WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on Add New
- Search for the Upload link.
- Select the zip file that downloaded before.
- Then click on Install Now.
Activate the theme:
Go to Appearance>Themes in the WordPress dashboard and click on Activate option.
Set up Custom menu:
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu.
- Click on Create a new menu link.
- Enter a name to your menu in Menu Name and click on Create Menu
- Choose the pages, categories, custom links from the left-hand side of your screen and click on Add Menu.
- Click on Save Menu after adding required custom links in the menu.
Go to Appearance>Customize>Site identity present in WordPress dashboard.
- Add the required site title from site title section on your site.
- Add the required site tagline from the tagline.
- Display site title option provides you whether to display site title or not on your site.
- Display site tagline provides whether to display site tagline or not on your site.
- Logo upload option enables to upload the header logo to your site so that your site will look like unique.
Then click on Save & Publish option after the setup is done.
Go to Appearance>Customize>colours section from WordPress dashboard.
- This theme supports for changing the header text colour.
- It also supports changing the background colour.
- It supports for changing the primary colour of your site according to your site need.
Then click on Save & Publish option after the setup has been completed.
- Go to Appearance>Customize>Header Info section from WordPress dashboard.
- Here, you can add the company phone no., company email address and company location.
- Then click on Save & Publish.
Category colour options:
- Go to Appearance>Customize>Category colour options from WordPress dashboard and choose the required colour for each category according to your site need.
- Then click on Save & Publish option after the setup has been done.
Recommended Image Size:
- Image size for big grid post – 600*400 (recommended).
- Image size for small grid post – 300*200 (recommended).
- Image size for the featured big image – 400*200 (recommended).
- Image size for the featured small image – 130*90 (recommended).
- Image size for large image slider – 1200*500 (recommended).