Description of the Product:
Drupal8 Zymphonies Theme is a Drupal 8 Free Responsive Theme which has many features such as flexible blocks, layout options, and multi-level menus.The Drupal8 Zymphonies theme is a complete customizable responsive theme for Drupal 8 website. Developed utilizing Bootstrap 3 and it is appropriate for all types of business websites along with grouped sidebars, custom sliders, one or two segment pages and much more.
Theme features :
The Zymphonies theme has powerful features like:-
- Top three flexible blocks: Block width will change automatically based on the assigned block, Block share equal width based on the assigned block. (Example, If you have only two blocks in top area block, Block share 50% each block, If you assign three it come 33.3% each).
- Footer four flexible block: Block shares equal width based on the assigned block.
- Bottom three flexible block: Maximum three column block, First & Second bottom block share total 50% rest 50% for the bottom third block.
- Main static banner with custom title and description.
- One, two and three column layout pages.
- Multi-level responsive Drupal 8 menus.
- Bootstrap 3 framework and Font awesome icons.
- Option to edit copyright content from theme settings page.
- Option to show/hide Zymphonies credit link, We recommend displaying our credit link on your website.
- Social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) – Option to add required social media links and hide entire social media links.
Go through below steps to make a complete installation for the Drupal8 Zymphonies theme.
Here are the steps involved in this process:
Login to Admin Dashboard:
- Login into your Drupal 8 administrative dashboard with your user id and password in the respective fields.
Enter Management Sub-menu:
- After you login to Admin Dashboard select Manage from the top menu bar, If you do not see a submenu under the main menu bar
Enter Appearance Tab
- Click on Appearance menu which you will find under Appearance Tab.
On the install page use the browse button to upload the theme file path from the folder where theme file is located on your PC.
- Click the Install button to upload and install the theme. Once completed, you should get a success message.
- To activate the theme you have to return to your Drupal 8 admin and go to the Appearance page where you will see the new theme listed.
- Click on Set Default to make it the active theme.
- Enjoy your newly installed theme