Description of the Product:
The Business theme takes the advantage of twitter bootstrap, slideshow, view module and embedded with mega menu and makes those useful to your business.The business theme is optimized to display well with impeccable layout adaptation on any mobile devices, tablets. With sufficient available features and built-in modules for a business site, the theme is very easy to use. The theme accelerates your website building, which reduces the time and of course the costly designing and coding. This minimal and elegant Drupal theme features a fixed-width, customizable slideshow, multiple column layouts and is highly customizable. It also supports Google Fonts and is great for business. You can comfortably configure the structure, the blocks, and the menus to fit your business choices in just a few minutes.
Theme features :
- SEO Optimization
- Fully responsive
- Color variations
- High usability
- Cost saving
- Easy Customization
- Responsive for Drupal 8
- Multi-level drop-down menus
- 1-column and 2-columns layout
- Use of Google Font and Nice Typography
- Supported standard theme features
- MySQL 5.0.15 or higher with PDO
- PostgreSQL 8.3 or higher with PDO
- SQLite 3.3.7 or higher
- PHP 5.2.5 or higher (5.4 or higher recommended)
- PHP5 GD library installed
- Disabled error_reporting flag on a production server
- Enabled mod_rewrite in Apache for clean URLs
- Memory limit set up at least 128MB
- Download business theme package to your pc
- Extract the download theme package to get the files.
- Move the theme file that you have extracted to your Drupal folder: /themes
- Open a browser and navigate to your website.
- Login to Drupal 8 dashboard.Navigate to Appearance
- click on Appearance>Install new theme.
- Next, browse your theme file and upload the theme file and then click on Install.
- The theme is installed.
Theme Activation Process:
- After completion of installation process then you need to activate the newly installed theme by clicking on the Install newly added themes.
- Locate the newly installed business theme under the list of uninstalled themes page.
- Choose Install and set default the business theme
Install Required Modules
- Extract business theme .zip file
- Open extracted folder, go to themes, modules and copy all folders inside (modules, themes)
- Paste them into your host, folder themes, modules
That’s it the new theme is installed and ready to work.