Description of the Product:
Business Responsive Theme is free to use and it is very lightweight with a modern look that will grab the user attention and it is perfect for all sorts of corporate and small business websites.
Business Responsive Theme comes with responsive design, that looks equally great on computers, tablets, and smartphones that provides a beautiful experience for your clients on any device, desktop, tablet or mobile. Professional responsive clean layout and lightweight theme make it a great website for small or medium-sized business.The theme also provides social media buttons include offerings from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Vimeo. It also provides a multi-level drop-down menu for generating your own guide and giving people the buttons they need to learn about your organization.
Theme features :
- Professional responsive theme
- HTML5 & super clean markup
- 1-column and 2-columns layout
- Implementation of Nivo slider
- A total of 20 regions
- Drupal standards compliant
- Custom front-page with 4 block regions
- Minimal design and nice typography
- implementation of Nivo slider
- custom front page with 4 block regions
Before starting the installation, be sure, your systems should meet the following requirements.
- PHP 5.2.17+
- MySQL 3.23
- Apache 1.3
- Firefox 4+
- Safari 5+
- Google Chrome 10+
- Opera 10+
- Internet Explorer 9+
Go through below steps to make a complete installation of the business responsive theme.
Here are the steps involved in this process:
- Login to Admin Dashboard:
- Log in to your Drupal 8 administrative dashboard.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields to log in.
- Enter Management Sub-menu:
- After you log in to Admin Dashboard select Manage from the top menu bar, If you do not see a submenu under the main menu bar
- Enter Appearance Tab:
- Click on Appearance menu which you will find under Appearance Tab.
- Install Theme:
- On the install page use the browse button to upload the theme file path from the folder where theme file is located on your PC.See the Snapshot to understand how the theme is installed.
- Successful Installation:
- Click the Install button to upload and install the theme. Once completed, you should get a success message.
- Activate Theme:
- To activate the theme you have to return to your Drupal 8 admin and go to the Appearance page where you will see the new theme listed. See the snapshot below:
- Click on Set Default to make it the active theme.
- Enjoy your newly installed theme