Explore is a free multipurpose WordPress theme used for business, portfolio, blog, travel, corporate etc. As it is very easy and flexible to use this theme, it can also be used for any other sites. Free Explore theme is broadly accepted by the people because of its various effective features. You can use free responsive multipurpose WordPress theme and enjoy its important features anytime and anywhere you want.
Explore WordPress theme attracts its valuable customers by offering some highly impressive features mentioned below:
- It generates sidebar.
- It controls custom home page.
- It selects sidebar for pages and posts.
- This theme hides title setting for pages and posts.
- It offers responsive design.
- It supports WooCommerce.
- It supports revolution slider.
For installation and activation of the theme, you have to first download the theme in zip format and save it on your PC.
Upload the theme:
- Go to Appearance>Themes present in the WordPress dashboard.
- Then click on Add New
- Search for the Upload link.
- Select the zip file that downloaded before.
- Then click on Install Now.
Activate the theme:
Go to Appearance>Themes in the WordPress dashboard and click on Activate option.
Set up Custom menu:
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu.
- Click on Create a new menu link.
- Enter a name to your menu in Menu Name and click on Create Menu
- Choose the pages, categories, custom links from the left-hand side of your screen and click on Add Menu.
- Click on Save Menu after adding required custom links in the menu.
- Go to Appearance>Customize>Site identity>Logo present in WordPress menu.
- Then upload the custom logo from the Select logo
Go to Appearance>Customize>Header options.
Header logo option:
After uploading the logo from site identity section and choose the required one to display the logo only or text only or both or disable.
- Header logo only displays the header logo.
- Header text-only displays the header text.
- Show both header logo and header text display both of the logo and header text.
- Disable disables both of them to be displayed.
From this setting, you can either make your navigation sticky or non-sticky.
All the options of additional settings are available through Appearance>Customize>Additional Options.
- You can choose whether to add the related post in your site through the tags or by category wise.
- You can choose to either display the featured image on the single post page or remove it.
- You can choose to either display or not display the author of the post on the single post page.
- All of the options related to the slider settings in this theme is available through Appearance > Customize > Slider Options.
- If you want to have the slider in your site, then, you can enable this option by visiting Appearance > Customize > Slider Options > Activate Slider section and then check on the checkbox having the option of Check to activate the slider.
Bundled widgets are used to make your site look beautiful.
- Visit Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Business Sidebar
- Now, choose Services widget there from the widgets list.
- After that, choose the required pages here to display them as services for your site
- After all of the process has been completed, just click on the Save & Publish